Ethnographic Arms & Armour

Go Back   Ethnographic Arms & Armour > Classifieds > Swap Forum
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 15th April 2009, 02:58 AM   #1
Clubs & Arrows

Default Jambiya for Trade

Hello.
I have this Jambiya available for trade for South Pacific as well as African clubs. I am especially interested in clubs and spears from the Solomon Islands, New Guinea, and Samoa.
The overall length is 20 1/2" (scabbard not included in measurement). The handle accounts for 5 3/16" of the total length. The blade has small light markings (minor light scratching) from the previous owner's cleaning as well as a tiny semicircular flake (?) that is still attached at the exterior edge of the blade just over an inch away from the hilt. This does not show on the blades opposite side. The raised center ridge has a chiseled design on both blade sides. The handle is covered horn as you can see in the photos. The scabbard has signs of wear on the back and to the wire wrapping around the center.
I have also posted other African weapons such as a Moroccan Nimcha, an Ethiopian Spear, and a few other items as well. If trade is not an option I am open to fair offers.

Best regards,
Joe
Attached Images

Clubs & Arrows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2009, 02:59 AM   #2
Clubs & Arrows

a few more pics
Attached Images

Clubs & Arrows is offline   Reply With Quote