Ethnographic Arms & Armour

Ethnographic Arms & Armour (http://www.vikingsword.com/vb/index.php)
-   European Armoury (http://www.vikingsword.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Fernando is New Addition to Moderator Staff (http://www.vikingsword.com/vb/showthread.php?t=11962)

fernando 23rd May 2010 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Philip
Muitas felicidades, meu amigo!
Filipe

Obrigadíssimo, my friend :)

Fernando

fernando 23rd May 2010 03:00 PM

Thank you David, old chum :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by katana
... from pouco canhão to a canhão grande ;) .l..

Or as well from canhãozinho to a canhãozão, as they say in Brazilian :cool:

lionzden 23rd May 2010 03:38 PM

congratulations!!

fernando 23rd May 2010 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lionzden
congratulations!!

Thank you so much Taz :)

Norman McCormick 26th July 2010 05:45 PM

Hi Fernando,
First of all, many congratulations on your well deserved promotion. Secondly, sincere apologies for my belated response to the good news I have been a little indisposed of late. You do realise of course that this elevation brings with it great responsibility, indeed, none greater than the onerous duty to bring to the Forum at regular intervals new purchases of hand cannons, rapiers etc so that we may further our knowledge of these most important of subjects. I'm absolutely sure your lovely wife will have complete understanding of this very necessary function and duty of your new position :D :eek: :D Once again many congratulations.

With Kind Regards,
Norman.

Jim McDougall 26th July 2010 06:24 PM

Norman, welcome back my friend!!! You've been missed!!
Fernando has been doing a fantastic job here.......but he needs to get busy with more acquisitions !:) his keen finds are always looked forward to.

All the best,
Jim

PS you have an email

fernando 27th July 2010 03:04 PM

Hi Norman,
Long time no see :D
You are so much welcome back :) .
Thank you for your kind words. Indeed i don't know which is harder; moderating you 'peaceful' guys or finding new items ... for a reasonable price, i mean :eek: .
Lucky the wife is proud of one and tolerates the other :cool: . Guess which is which :eek: .

fernando 27th July 2010 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim McDougall
... Fernando has been doing a fantastic job here.......but he needs to get busy with more acquisitions !:) his keen finds are always looked forward to...

Trying hard ... both :cool: .

Norman McCormick 27th July 2010 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fernando
...Lucky the wife is proud of one and tolerates the other :cool: . Guess which is which :eek: .

Hi Fernando,
I know she will be proud of both sides of the coin but like every other woman on the planet she won't tell you, you are supposed to be like every other man on the planet when it comes to understanding women "psychic". :D :rolleyes: :D If she really gets fed up with all the 'clutter' you have my address, after all, what are friends for? :D :D :D

Warm Regards,
Norman.