Ethnographic Arms & Armour

Go Back   Ethnographic Arms & Armour > Classifieds > Swap Forum
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 23rd February 2008, 08:40 PM   #1
richinmich

Default Manduk Kriss for sale

For Sale, This Moro Kriss (Manduk) frpm the Phillipenes with very fine wavy blade, This weapon was brought back by missionaries in the late 1800s/ early 1900 undreds and was on display for some time in a church sponsored college museum. It was then given to me by my grandfather who worked in that college and was able to purchase this item. The scabbard and handle show some wear. Scabbard is made from two separate pieces of week held together by wooden pins and some type of cord. The blade has some light pitting on the surface but is very sharp and in very good shape. Anyone interested in purchasing this item please contact me at Richinmich53@aol.com. I will be putting it on ebay in a few days but would prefer a collector of this specific type of weapon get it. For some reason I am having trouble getting this site to take the photographs so contact me and I will be happy to send you a photo and measurments thanks
richinmich is offline   Reply With Quote