I'll want two t-shirts 9 50.00%
I'll want three t-shirts 0 0%
I'll want four or more t-shirts 1 5.56%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 29th August 2009, 11:42 AM   #31
Lee
EAAF Staff

Exclamation LAST CALL for Crossed Krisses T-Shirt

Firm (paid) orders have kind of stalled at about half of the minimum required in order to have these made at the screen printer. In order to have a good chance to get these delivered in mid September, I do need to stick to the time line of placing the final details with the printer on Tuesday, 1 September; with even a few days delay, my work schedule would surely push delivery to late September or early October.

Please understand that I will not be issuing another set of reminders and or repeatedly pushing back the deadline and whimpering for a few more orders to get up to the finish line. Come Tuesday, I may stretch and buy a couple of extras for myself if that would meet the minimum, otherwise I'll be very prompt with the refunds and we will just mark this off as a failed project.
Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st August 2009, 02:11 PM   #32
Rick
Vikingsword Staff

bump
Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st August 2009, 02:54 PM   #33
Lee
EAAF Staff

Thumbs up Not cancelled

The minimum order is now within a stretching reach, so this will be happening, with the order going in tomorrow (Tuesday) morning.

For those participating, I will advise once I have a delivery estimate from the printer and therefore a shipping date; hopefully this can be within a week, for a mid-September delivery.
Old 21st September 2009, 07:13 PM   #34
Lee
EAAF Staff

Lightbulb Shirts are in from the printer, but...

... you may not have missed the opportunity to have one!

I have received the t-shirts from the printer and I am pleased to report that they look quite nice.

A mistake at the printer has created a 3rd variant of the t-shirt. The mistake was caught and the original order fully printed, but this has left a small pile of misprints to be disposed of. The basic shirt (no pocket) was to have been printed front only, with the full sized design. The misprints have no pocket but are printed with a small logo (without text) on the left front chest and the full sized design on the back.

I am giving the members who had subscribed to the original basic style shirt the first chance to change their order to the variant. Once I have shipped out the existing orders, I will advise of what sizes and styles remain available in case anyone else is interested.
Old 4th October 2009, 04:59 PM   #35
Lee
EAAF Staff

Thumbs up The Opportunity Still Remains

All paid orders have been shipped and most should have now been received (except one for Spain that went out yesterday).

Unpaid orders and old items on hold have been returned to inventory (except where special arrangements have been made).

Ethnographic Arms & Armour Merchandise Page