Ethnographic Arms & Armour

Go Back   Ethnographic Arms & Armour > Classifieds > Swap Forum
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 4th January 2006, 05:13 PM   #1
Michel

Default Rare books available in Leiden

I just received from Leiden in Netherland, a very interesting catalogue of rare books sold by Ethnographic Art Books, a bookshop situated in the famous National Museum of Ethnology in Leiden.
They sometime have only one copy of some title and these books are not cheap but they are very often rare.
Several rare books on african edge weapons, several on Kriss and other javanese weapons. For weapons only 48 books are proposed.
You can reach them with the following address : info @ethnographicartbooks.com and they have a on line bookshop at: www.ethnographicartbooks.com
Good hunt

Michel
Michel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th January 2006, 05:23 PM   #2
Andrew

Moving to swap.
Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th January 2006, 05:45 PM   #3
Michel

I have nothing to offer Andrew, it is just an information. Why should is be moved to the Swap. Much less members will be informed !http://www.vikingsword.com/vb/newrep...ote=1&p=19055#
Frown
Michel
Michel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th January 2006, 05:58 PM   #4
wolviex

Anyway this is site with selling offer, isn't it?

Thanks for the link, though it was appearing here in forum several times before.

Regards!
wolviex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th January 2006, 08:36 PM   #5
Andrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michel
I have nothing to offer Andrew, it is just an information. Why should is be moved to the Swap. Much less members will be informed !http://www.vikingsword.com/vb/newrep...ote=1&p=19055#
Frown
Michel
Hi Michel. I understand your concern that this be available to all members, but as this is a small board with only two forums to browse, I'm confident most, if not all, members check in on Swap regularly. Also, you'll notice I left a "redirect" in the original forum, which everyone can see.

I moved your very helpful thread here because it has become our practice to try and limit "commercial" discussions in the main forum. In other words, Swap is not limited to classified listings of items for sale or trade, but, for now, includes other topics of a commercial nature.

Best,
Andrew
Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote