Ethnographic Arms & Armour

Go Back   Ethnographic Arms & Armour > Discussion Forums > Ethnographic Weapons
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14th November 2012, 07:02 AM   #1
dralin23

Default what is the purpose of the membership in these forum?

Hi guys,
maybe these letter was also removed shortly after the publishing, but i think i must say my opinion open and not via privat emails to some moderators.
Yesterday i wrote an thread in the forum because the removing from threads over
Exhibition Catalogues !!!!!!!
from the ethnographic discus forum to the swap forum thrue the moderators.
I hoped that an open discus was started, than not only in my opinion is these removing from these threads wrong. It is one of the purpose from these forum that the members give theire informations over such news to the other members, or missunderstand i these forum all the time?
Where is the problem when these member write such an important feature like the price form these catalogues in these thread ?
I was very thankfull over such informations and i think the most of us too!
Everybody could see that these threads wasn´t an comercial thread for the publishing of these books.
I hoped we could something change when we see that one rule is not perfect, and it is so easy when we talk together, but i was so disapointed from one moderator.
Andrew stoped these thread and closed my thread for other opinions.
This is 100% the wrong way for an discus. The other moderators are quiet, no one reaction at my thread, no mail, no message from these corner!
I ask my self what i´m or what are the other members? A number only, or slaves without an voice?
Is it an problem or mybe prohibited in an democratic forum to discus?
These exampel remember me very strong at my time when i lived under the leadership from the communist. Ooh what an “happy idea” for all workers in the world, but when you have an own free mind so waiting the secret service at you and than you could see the true face of these people..,
i was more than one year inprisoned because my free mind( nothing else!!), i thought i own my self!!
I wrote it before i´m very disapointed over these reaction and so i decide me that there is not longer place for me in the forum. There is an bitter tast in my mouth after that !!
When it is prohibited to discus, than i better leave the forum.
This is my last post!
Thanks at all members who wrote and helped me in the past years!!!
Kind regards, stefan