Ethnographic Arms & Armour

Go Back   Ethnographic Arms & Armour > Discussion Forums > Keris Warung Kopi
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Today, 10:10 AM   #1
awdaniec666

Hi A.G., Hi Milandro,

thank you for replying!

- The Site is mainly about edged weapons and I will implement noswonogus too (not swords and not guns, like axes and spears).
- A list of links is probably something for forums like this one. I made the Glad primarily because I love to write.
- I personally will not research Keris swords, and won’t write about them. I am looking for somebody who knows about the topic and likes to write something basic for readers with different interests than Keris.
- Thanks for the sources. I will check them.

Such articles are ideal for people who are just curious what a certain topic offers but do not intend to collect those swords and spend hours into research. It’s supposed to be an excourse, a glimpse over the edge. I was once asked if we pay our authors - the whole project is being resized in our free time and is not even non-profit, but non-financial, we practically loose money by making everything available for free and like to write and share knowledge. But we cannot cover every type of swords on earth with our small team. Maybe I wasn’t clear enough
awdaniec666 is offline   Reply With Quote